- Let’s worship the Lord.
Give the Lord the recognition he / she deserves. Whatever you do, give him / her praise.
- You may work in the church, for the cause of justice on behalf of the Creator, in your home or a place of work – wherever you are, show the Lord your love.
- Sing love songs to the Lord as you think of how much he / she loves you – remember especially how good he / she has been to you.
- For the Lord has chosen you to be in his / her family and he / she loves you personally.
- The Lord stands out above all the other things in which people put their trust – he / she is more distinctive and successful.
- The Lord took great pleasure in making all that we can see as well as all that we cannot see, and he / she continues to maintain and remake it.
- The pattern of the weather was his / her invention including the wide variety of clouds, the powerful wind, the refreshing rain and the brilliant lightening.
- When the Pharaoh and people of Egypt enslaved the Lord’s family, he / she stood up for them, giving them miraculous signs and support.
- Pharaoh took no notice until the first-born children and animals were killed.
- The Lord saved his / her people when other kings tried to destroy them.
- He / she gave his / her people victory and those nations were destroyed themselves.
- He / she led them into their own land in which they could live as special to him / her.
- Your reputation Lord will continue to build for all time, and you are famous in every decade.
- The Lord will ensure his / her family are treated with fairness and will show his / her loving care to all who are his / hers.
- People build their lives around many hopes, but these are all human creations or ideas.
- They appear to have something profound to say but are devoid of real content; they seem to have insight but in practice they lack depth.
- They want to be heard but do not listen; they do not stop to take breath for fear of discovering their pointless lives.
- Sadly, they encourage people to copy them, but it is all going nowhere.
- Church of God adore the Lord. Leaders, give the Lord your utmost respect.
- Those who serve the Lord and his / her people, congratulate him / her. Members of his / her family show him / her respect – cheer and applaud him / her.
- May the Lord’s family, the church, tell him / her how great he / she is and remember that he / she is always with them.
Tell the Lord how great he / she is.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved