Note: a psalm that David gave to the Choir Director.
- The Lord will give me protection, I know he / she will. So do not advise me to keep my head down.
- The wicked are planning to take control – they are preparing to take action. They are undermining those who want what is right.
- Our neighbourhood is becoming a no-go area, where the law will not be able to protect us. What are we supposed to do?
- The Lord is the leader of all that there is and he / she is still in control. He / she knows what each of us thinks and feels.
- He / she watches everyone, both the good and the bad, but he / she detests the use of violence and hate.
- The wicked will feel the weight of his / her judgment and suffer the punishment their actions deserve.
- The Lord wants the best for everyone and he / she will ensure that there is fairness and freedom. Those who are good will live in his / her presence.
© 2020 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved