Note: a psalm that David gave to the Choir Director.
- It is foolish to say, “There is no God”. So often it is said by people who want whatever they can get from life and who help no one but themselves.
- The Lord sees everything, and he / she searches for those who are wise enough to focus on knowing him / her, the Creator, and following his / her ways.
- Sadly, we have all turned our backs on him / her and focused on ourselves. The last thing on our minds is doing good.
- Those who are focused on doing wrong and trample on anyone who gets in their way, never consider giving time to think about the Lord.
- In the end their own thoughts will terrorise them – whereas the Creator walks closely with those who follow him / her.
- The ungodly destroy the hopes of the oppressed, but the Lord will care for them as his / her own family.
- Lord, will you leave the comfort of your own home and come and free your people? The Lord will rejuvenate his / her people and they will sing and shout with unadulterated joy.
© 2020 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved