A psalm of David
- Who may draw close to you to show you their love, Lord? Who will you welcome to spend time with you in your favourite place?
- You will accept those who live good lives, doing the right thing and whose speech is driven by an honest heart.
- Those who do not spread rumours to undermine their neighbours or say hurtful things about their friends.
- They detest the actions of those who flaunt their cruelty but they show respect to the Lord’s most loyal followers, keeping their promises however painful it might be.
- They willingly lend to those in need without charging interest and would never accept money to accuse an innocent person. These people will live in the Lord’s presence forever.
© 2020 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved