A psalm which David, a devoted follower of the Lord, gave to the Choir Director for arrangement.
- The hearts and minds of the unprincipled focus on doing wrong. They have no thought or respect for the Creator.
- They focus so much on how they think and feel that they cannot see the hurt that follows in their wake.
- All their talk is warped and dishonest. They turn down opportunities to act in an understanding way and to commit to being kind-hearted.
- Their quiet moments are filled with developing corrupt schemes and the outcomes are never good. There is never a thought of turning their back on being malicious.
- Your love for us Lord is inexhaustible. It extends beyond the universe and you are as faithful as the day is long.
- Your goodness to us is as dependable as the mountains are solid; your fairness is like the great oceans, filling every needy space. Lord, you care for everything you created, in the same way, people and animals.
- Your dependable love is priceless, my Creator. You extend your care to everyone.
- Supplying their needs from your own richly stocked warehouse and satisfying their thirst for life from your river of well-being.
- The vitality you give wells up within them and you provide them with the vision to understand life.
- Shower your inexhaustible love on those who love you and your fairness to those who have genuine hearts.
- Curtail the actions of the arrogant so that I am not overrun. Don’t let me be bullied by the unprincipled.
- News flash! The cruel have been taken down. Their powerbase has been demolished so that it cannot be rebuilt.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved