A psalm which David gave to the Choir Director to arrange for singing to the tune called “Do Not Destroy.”
- Leaders, do you understand the importance of being fair-minded and impartial? Do you make decisions based on equity – treating people as people?
- This is not what I see. Too often your decisions follow a personal bias and you cause division and relationship breakdown.
- These unprincipled leaders started as we all do, being born as wrongdoers; they soon learned to deceive people and followed entirely their own agenda.
- They hurt people by the spiteful things they utter, and they close their ears to what people say, squeezing the life out of those who get close to them.
- The advice or correction of people who are wiser than them is brushed aside, even when delicately put.
- Creator nullify their harmful words and take away their courage and strength, Lord.
- May their attacks become impotent and remove them to where they can do no harm.
- May they disappear without a trace and be forgotten by those who knew them.
- He / she will sweep them up and remove them, whatever age they are. He / she will not hesitate or hold back.
- The followers of the Lord will be delighted when they see cruelty punished. They will celebrate with those who are liberated.
- When justice prevails, all will see it and say, “Now we see the benefit of following the Creator; he / she brings fairness to relationships by providing sound judgement.”
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved