A song and poem written for the Choir Director
- Let everyone get to their feet and give our Creator a great ovation.
- Chant his / her name and sing about how excellent he / she is.
- Tell our Creator, “everything you do is awesome”, and watch his / her opponents run for cover.
- Every single thing on planet Earth will be devoted to him / her. They will sing songs which pay tribute for all that he / she has done.
- Join us and see the wonders our Creator has delivered for us.
- He / she has brought us back from the oblivion of our wrongdoing, by giving up his / her son to death but bringing him back from the grave.
- This has made him / her a great leader over all things for all time. He / she keeps a watchful eye over all peoples and confronts all rebellion.
- Let everything on earth give our Creator the acclaim he / she deserves.
- We trust him / her with our very being and he / she does not let us down.
- You have assessed us and coached us so that we follow your ways more effectively.
- We have experienced the captivity that our wrongdoing imposed on us.
- But you sent us a saviour, who brought us back from death to life, releasing us to live in all your fulness.
- I am pleased to experience the delight of your presence and to keep the promises that I made to you,
- The promises I made to you when I was in desperate need and pleaded for your liberation and freedom.
- I am committing all that I am to you because of all that you have done for me.
- I will share the story of what the Creator has done for me with all who will listen.
- I pleaded with him to rescue me whilst remembering his love and determination.
- My heart was weighed down with the guilt and the burden of my wrongdoing, but I asked the Boss for his forgiveness and he gave me new life.
- My Creator heard all my requests and he answered my appeals.
- I pay tribute to my Creator who heard my pleas and continues to love me with his inexhaustible love.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved