A psalm written by David in which he asks God to think of him. David gave it to the Choir Director to arrange.
- Creator, I appeal to you to save me. Lord, I need your urgent support.
- Please deal with those who threaten my life – cut them down to size. May those who joked about my predicament, be shamed in front of their friends.
- They thought that I was at their mercy, so they began to gloat. May they be humiliated by their fall from grace.
- In contrast, may everyone who has pursued your presence, find delight in your company. May those who celebrate your rescue exclaim “the Creator is remarkable.”
- Remember me, my Creator; for I am wretched and destitute and in need of your assistance. Come quickly, Lord, for only you can provide the deliverance and support I need.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved