A psalm written by David
- I am excited by your love and fairness, Lord, and my heart overflows with appreciation to you.
- My aim is to live a life which pleases you – will you support me? Help me to be the same person wherever I am, especially at home.
- I will keep my mind focused by not gazing at repulsive or indecent things, or by associating with those who are dishonest.
- I will weed out improper suggestions and distance myself from all depravity.
- I will not blindly accept the character assassination of others motivated by disdain, nor thoughts of my own self-importance.
- I will seek out people who are your followers to be my friends and work with those who bring out the best in me.
- I will not recruit hypocrites or rely on those who fabricate untruths.
- My primary aim will be to expose oppressors and to liberate the Lord’s followers from their control.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved