- “I need your presence”, I cried to the Lord who came and brought me peace.
- I need you to save me, Lord, from the hateful talk of the people who live around me.
- What is the fair and just treatment for those who destroy other people by what they say?
- Might they suffer the pain of sharp insult and the embarrassment of broken confidences and half-truths?
- It is hard and painful living amongst people who do not know and love you.
- I tire of being with those who are full of rage and hate and who thrive on conflict.
- I pray for love and wholeness but when I try to speak of this, they resort to hostility.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved