This song was sung by the travelers to Jerusalem as they climbed up towards the city.
- When the Lord restored the dignity and prosperity of his / her people, it was beyond our wildest dreams.
- We laughed, we cried, we shouted, and we sang. Those who saw it observed, “The Lord has done amazing things for them.”
- The Lord has done amazing things for us and we are ecstatic.
- Restore our well-being Lord – bring hope where all hope was lost.
- Those who put in the hard hours on the training ground will experience the elation of winning.
- Those who follow the tough training regime will know the joy of receiving the medal.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved