This song was sung by the travelers to Jerusalem as they climbed up towards the city.
- Lord I am without hope and there is no end in sight. I am desperate for your help.
- My broken heart calls out to you, Boss – please listen and answer.
- If you challenged us on our failings, Boss, who could pass your test?
- But you offer your forgiveness and your help so that we might learn to live in your presence.
- I depend completely on the Lord. I am relying entirely on the promises he / she has made to me.
- I can’t wait to be with the Boss – like a lover waiting to be with their partner, with all the hope and passion they hold.
- Church, put your hope in the Lord, for he / she loves you deeply and will do so forever. However far you put yourself away from him / her, he / she will bring you back.
- He / she will set the church free from the consequences of all its failings.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved