David wrote this psalm and gave it to the Choir Director to arrange for the choir to sing it to the accompaniment of a string orchestra.
- Please respond to my cries for help, my Creator, for you are the one who trusts me. Forgive me for my failings and guide me through these challenging times.
- Why do you people question my capability? When will you stop accusing me of things I did not do? What pleasure do you get from your stories about me?
- Know this, the Lord will guide and support me because it is him / her that called me and dedicated me to this role.
- Take my advice – the anger within you will cut you up if you let it. Keep silent and chew on your frustrations overnight.
- Humbly offer everything you are to the Lord – your thoughts and feelings and trust in him / her for the way forward.
- So many people are chasing wealth and pleasure but for me it is enough to know that you are smiling at me with fondness, Lord.
- I have a heart full of happiness and contentment, much more than those who are rich and have more than they need.
- When nighttime comes, I can set aside my concerns and sleep with deep peace because I know that you Lord, have my back.
© 2020 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved