A psalm of David given to the Choir Director for the choir to sing to the accompaniment of a string orchestra.
- Lord don’t scold me when you are cross with me or fly off the handle and punish me.
- You know that I am weak and completely out of sorts. Please love me and restore me, my Healer.
- My emotions are all over the place. I need your urgent help to resolve things.
- You will never stop loving me, Lord – come close and restore me.
- Save my life so that it is not wasted, and I can give you the praise you deserve.
- My emotions are wearing me out and my pillow is soaked with tears.
- My misery is clouding my judgment and my mind is in turmoil with the taunts of my detractors.
- The Lord has heard my cries so leave me alone you who hate me.
- He / she has listened to my heartfelt appeals and will answer me.
- May my opponents turn away in disgrace, shamed by what they have done.
© 2020 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved