A psalm written by Asaph.
- The Lord, my God, the Creator has explained to us who he / she is; he / she has called for everyone on planet Earth to listen.
- From the beauty of his / her own home, the Creator demonstrates the deep fulness of his / her life.
- Our Creator draws close to us and speaks clearly. His / her presence gets everyone’s undivided attention, shaking people out of their disinterest.
- He / she invites his/ her creation, both what is seen and what is not seen, to listen to his / her verdict on his / her people.
- “Assemble my devoted people – those who love me and have committed everything to me.”
- Let his / her unseen territories declare his / her fair-mindedness, for the Creator himself / herself will be their moderator.
- “My loved ones, take notice as I give my feedback. These are my findings and my allegations. I am the Creator; your Creator.
- I am happy with your worship and the gifts that you offer.
- But I have no need of the money from your account or the good deeds with which you try to impress.
- For all the riches of the universe are mine – the minerals in the earth and all sources of energy.
- I created the universe and keep it in motion. My heart is full of love and compassion for all the livings things on the Earth.
- If I was hard up or struggling to act, I would not ask for your help for I have all that I need.
- Do I buy things with money or need the support of others to get things done?
- Focus on giving yourselves in adoration and gratitude to your Creator and keep the promises of commitment that you made to the Greatest of all Time.
- Ask me for help when times are tough, and I will relieve you. Deep gratitude will be the best response.”
- But the Creator says to the unprincipled, “Don’t waste your time learning my ground rules and keeping up the appearance of sticking to our agreement.
- You ignore my direction and treat my advice like hot air.
- You partner with cheats and associate with oppressors.
- Your conversations are filled with gossip and what you say is untrue.
- You devote time to smearing the family of whom you should be proud.
- I kept my counsel while all this occurred which made you think that I was unconcerned. But now I am telling it as it is and stating clearly my concerns.
- Ditch your agenda and take on mine, or I will leave you to your own devices and no-one will replace me as your guardian.
- Express real gratitude to me and show your true commitment. Follow me and I will show you the liberty of your Creator.”
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved