A psalm which David wrote regarding the time when Doeg the Edomite told Saul that David was hiding from him by staying with Ahimelech, the priest (Saul used Doeg to murder Ahimelech and his family for this). David gave this psalm to the Choir Director to arrange.
- You think it is cool to boast of your oppressive accomplishments, great leader? Has it escaped your notice that our God’s fairmindedness lasts for all time?
- You take every opportunity to plan how to bring downfall and ruination. Your words hurt and destroy, and you are always uttering fabrications.
- Your heart is set on being malicious rather than sympathetic, on untruths rather than honesty.
- You get considerable pleasure by humiliating people with your verbal attacks, which are based on falsehoods.
- It is our God who will judge you and put an end to it all. He / she will drive you from your family and put you where you can do no more damage.
- The Lord’s people will see it and find hope. They will marvel and observe,
- “This is the future of great leaders who oppress their employees and followers, and who have no respect for the Creator. They put their confidence in what they own and grow arrogant believing that they are untouchable.”
- I flourish like a healthy fruit tree because I love being in the Creator’s family and delight to be in his / her company. My confidence is in the Creator’s everlasting love.
- I will adore you for all time remembering everything you have achieved. I will join with your close family and place all my hope in you and who you are.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved