A psalm which David gave to the Choir Director to be arranged to the accompaniment of a string orchestra.
- Creator, pay attention to my pleas. Please understand my appeals.
- My mind is spinning with confusion and I feel far from you. I am calling out for you to do something. Lift me out of my turmoil and place me on solid ground.
- You are my shelter from the storm and my bodyguard keeping me from danger.
- Let me live with you in your haven for all time, under the gaze of your watchful eye.
- I have made my promises to you, my Creator and you have made me one of your family along with all who love and respect you.
- May the years of my influence and leadership be long and have an impact over many generations.
- May you give me your strong support and guidance for ever, my Creator. May I know your inexhaustible love and unerring loyalty.
- I will take every opportunity to speak highly of all that you mean to me and I will keep my promises to you each day.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved