A psalm from Korah’s family and given to the Choir Director.
- Lord, you have been generous to your people giving them a strong sense of purpose and well-being, enabling them to become prosperous.
- You overlooked the wrongdoings of your followers and have released them from their self-reproach.
- You have chosen not to scold them and have set aside your righteous outrage.
- You are our Creator, please liberate us and rebuild us once more. Yet again please overlook your frustration with us.
- Will you continue to be displeased with us for ever? Will our children see your annoyance with them as we have?
- Please reawaken us so that we can delight in your presence and what you mean to us.
- Demonstrate your boundless love to us, Lord, and rescue us.
- My God, the Lord is speaking, and I am going to pay close attention to what he / she is saying. He / she speaks to give wholeness and rest to his / her committed followers, but they must not revert to their short-sighted approach to life.
- He / she will definitely be ready to rescue those who think highly of him / her, so we know his / her presence and grandeur in whatever we do and wherever we go.
- Inexhaustible love and sincerity have formed a partnership. Goodness and wholeness are in love with each other.
- Sincerity becomes the foundation of all and goodness rains down on our heads.
- We all benefit from the riches the Lord so generously gives us, leading to prosperity and well-being.
- As we wait for the Lord to come in love and power, it is his goodness we experience first
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved