A prayer of David.
- Bring your ear close, Lord so that I can whisper to you my requests. Please respond because it’s your assistance I need.
- Be my guardian because I am loyal to you. Rescue me for I depend on you, for you are my Creator.
- Please show me your compassion, Boss for you are the only one to whom I can turn.
- May you give me your contentment, Boss for I am wholly committed to you.
- Boss you are so thoughtful and willing to overlook our wrongdoings. Your love towards those who request your assistance is inexhaustible.
- Please pay attention to my pleas, my Lord, as my cries are increasingly desperate.
- Every time I am in desperate need, I will shout out to you knowing that you will always reply.
- People give their priority and devotion to so many different things but none of them can give the assistance and care which you can, Boss.
- All your followers, from across the earth, will gather and worship you, the Boss. They will shout out your name.
- You are awesome and deliver marvellous feats. Only you are entitled to be called the Creator.
- Please coach me Lord so that I can follow your approach to living authentically. May your goodness fill my life so that people will see you in me.
- With every fibre of my being, I will delight in you, my Boss and my Creator. I will forever acclaim you for all that you have done.
- You love me with a boundless love and you have liberated me from the darkest outcomes.
- Creator, arrogant people are attacking me; they are vicious, and their intentions and plans are murderous. They could not care less about you.
- Boss, you are, however, a generous and tender-hearted God; you don’t get infuriated easily and your love and loyalty are boundless.
- Come close and show me your compassion. Give determination to my family and liberate me from this adversity.
- Give a clear indication of your kindness to me so that my opponents will be humiliated. It is you, Lord, who supports and cares for me.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved