A song written by Ezra the Ezrahite.
- With every means at my disposal, in every moment I have, I will sing of the Lord’s inexhaustible love to anyone who will listen.
- Your love will outlast time itself and your loyalty is as permanent as the universe you made.
- He / she declares “I have reached a solemn agreement with my son, Jesus. I have made him a clear promise.
- He will always have committed followers and I will give each of them a place in my family forever.”
- All the beings in the unseen realms will acclaim your amazing achievements, Lord; thousands of your hidden workers will pay tribute to you for your loyalty.
- In the whole of your creation, who can bear comparison with you, Lord, both among the things we see and the things which are hidden. Even his / her strongest servant is not in the same league as the Lord.
- The mightiest helpers in his / her cohort of workers stand back in astonishment at our God. Even if they were to stand up together, he / she would leave them in the shade.
- Lord, our Creator, the commander of all creation’s forces, you stand head and shoulders above everything. You are completely loyal in all you do, Lord.
- You keep control of the vast seas, taking mastery over the raging breakers.
- You quashed the violent storms in order to make sea travel easier and you disperse those who would destroy your creation.
- The unseen areas are your preserve, as is planet earth; you built up the world, shaping the landscape and designing every life form.
- You gave the earth its shape and rotation and moulded each and every mountain according to its own specification.
- You are acclaimed as the creative one, forming everything you made in mighty power and with great authority.
- Goodness and fairness characterise your leadership. Your inexhaustible love and honesty inculcate your followers.
- Your children delight to join together to adore you, and they experience your closeness, Lord, wherever they go and in whatever they do.
- They revel in recalling everything that you have done for them and they celebrate your goodness to them.
- As members of your family, you pass onto them your supreme determination. It gives you pleasure to strengthen our resolve.
- The Lord keeps us safe and he / she is the devoted head of our family, the faithful leader of all his / her followers.
- You promised your followers through a vision thousands of years ago, that you would appoint a leader from amongst the ordinary folk who would guide and protect your people.
- “I have appointed my dearly loved Son Jesus and commissioned him for this work.
- I will stay by his side to support him and my Spirit will give him strength.
- He will be unbeatable, and no-one will be able to overthrow him, whether by hate or by violence.
- Those who oppose him will have to contend with me and I will devastate those who detest him.
- I will be fiercely loyal to him and he will experience my inexhaustible love. His area of influence and control will grow as I increase his responsibility.
- His leadership will cross the continents and his influence will extend over national boundaries.
- He will acclaim me saying “You are my Father / Mother, my God and the one who gives me freedom.”
- He will be my first-born child and the greatest leader of all time.
- I will be his devoted and tender-hearted father / mother forever. Our partnership will never be broken.
- I will give him followers who will share his load and his leadership will continue as long as I have life.
- If his followers choose to follow their own agenda and abandon my purpose and plans,
- Neglecting my goals and objectives and ignoring my feedback and advice,
- Then I will highlight their wrongdoing and seek to correct their mistakes.
- Whatever happens, my love for him will be inexhaustible and I will honour all my commitments.
- I will never go back on my agreement – I will stick to every last letter.
- I have given this pledge to Jesus and I am a person of my word.
- His leadership will last for all time, and his fellowship of followers will continue as long as the sun persists.
- The moon and stars show my eternal dependability and Jesus will show this care to his people.”
- But you have rejected his followers and have refused to help and care for them. He seems distant as though he is no longer to be our leader
- Have you withdrawn from us his offer of rescue? Are we no longer to be regarded as your people?
- You have laid us open to every attack and the protection you had offered us has been withdrawn.
- Everyone around us shows Jesus disrespect by using his name as an expletive and everything he stands for is widely ridiculed.
- Have you created a vacuum of principles and left space for oppression and abuse to grow?
- You appear to have blunted his battle against injustice and it seems as though you no longer support his followers in their campaigns.
- He is no longer the charismatic teacher that we first knew and no longer the leader that everyone wanted to follow.
- You have made him look weak and ineffective and have humiliated him in front of the world.
- Lord enough is enough. Are you going to take action? Are you going to do more than simply get frustrated?
- Time is not on my side – please move to restore meaning and purpose to human existence.
- Our future is clear – we will all pass on and none of us can change that.
- Boss show us once again your inexhaustible love. All your promises start and end there.
- Look at how humiliated your followers are, Boss. My soul is weighed down knowing of their experiences.
- Your opponents ridicule us, Lord and they ridicule your leader, Jesus.
- Pay tribute to the Lord in every moment and for all time.
Yes, Lord, yes.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved