A song to be sung when the Lord’s followers gather together for worship on the Lord’s Day.
- What a pleasure it is to meet together to show gratitude to the Lord and to acclaim him / her as the Greatest-of-all-Time.
- We will start the day by affirming your inexhaustible love and we will end the day remembering your dedication to us.
- We will sing songs of praise accompanied by keyboards, bass and guitar.
- How excited I am by all your kindness to me, Lord. My heart will bubble over when I recall all your support.
- Lord, you accomplish some fantastic things and you develop ideas which I cannot begin to understand.
- Give us the knowledge to understand and the wisdom to see,
- That the depraved will not always have their own way but will be overthrown for all time.
- We, and all your followers, will ensure that you are adored for ever, Lord.
- Those who oppose you will be defeated, Lord, and the malicious will be dispersed.
- In contrast, you have equipped me to be powerful and determined. You have appointed me to the purpose you have for me.
- I have observed the collapse of my antagonists and my vicious oppressors have been overpowered.
- Your followers will prosper even when on their own in tough places and together they will grow tall and powerful.
- The Lord invites his / her followers to live with him / her in his / her home and they will thrive in the presence of their Creator.
- Even as they get to the end of their life, they will still produce the unique signs of his / her life – his / her presence will give them vitality and health.
- They will make known their devotion saying, “The Lord is fair to all. He / she is my guardian and he / she is not cruel.”
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved