A psalm written by David as a song.
- I place my life calmly in your hands, my Creator. My whole being recognises what you have done and pays you tribute.
- My first waking thought is to acclaim you – I will sing accompanied by guitar or keyboards, I don’t mind which.
- Whoever I meet, I tell them how grateful I am to you, Lord. Wherever I go, I will sing to congratulate you.
- Your inexhaustible love stretches to the furthest corners of the universe. Wherever we are, we can depend on your loyalty.
- May our worship of you, our Creator, be heard from the earth up into the heavens and may your greatness light up the whole planet.
- Liberate your followers, those you love. We are asking to be delivered – please respond.
- Our Creator promised in his / her goodness that he / she would supply us with places of joy and plenty, in which to live.
- You created and shaped those areas and called us to live there for you. You promised to give us those who would protect and lead us.
- Whilst we are surrounded by those who would seek to undermine or harm us, you promised to protect us from their assaults.
- We are under attack. Where are we to find security? How will we see success?
- You seem to have deserted us, our Creator. Do you no longer come alongside us?
- We cannot do it ourselves. It is only by your support that we will win through.
- With our Creator’s support, we will achieve great things, for he / she will be our guardian and outsmart our opponents.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved