Written as an acrostic psalm in the style of the original.
- Acclaim the Lord.
All who respect the Lord find deep happiness and fulfilment in following his / her ground rules.
- Benefits will be given to their children, who will be successful in all they do; the whole generation will follow the Lord and know his / her presence.
- Caring actions will be the foundation for this generation and those to follow, and they themselves will be fulfilled.
- Darkness may surround the Lord’s followers, but they will walk on a well-lit path. Their relationships will be sincere and characterised by kindness and sympathy.
- Even-handed conduct in business and unselfish generosity in lending money will lead to a purposeful life.
- Free from the fear of malicious reactions, their trustworthy relationships will always be remembered.
- Given bad news, the Lord’s love and guardianship will be enough for them.
- Happy, assured and courageous, they can face opponents believing that he / she will give them success.
- Influential and with a good reputation, their kind-hearted deeds of giving freely to the poor and sharing all that they have will be recalled for all time.
- Jealousy will overtake the unprincipled and their resentment will deepen. They will disappear from view and memory, after their hopes have been derailed.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved