A psalm written by David and sung by the pilgrims as they climbed the hill to Jerusalem.
- I was so excited when my friends said, “Let’s go and visit the Lord’s family.”
- Here we are, in the Lord’s home and with his / her dearest family and friends.
- The church is a beautiful place to be, where everyone is on the same wavelength and lives for each other.
- All the Lord’s people, from all nations, love to be here. They come to worship and thank him / her – every heart wants to show the Lord how much they love him / her.
- It is a place where his / her will is done and where he / she will ensure true justice.
- Let us pray for caring relationships in the church and wholeness for his / her people. May all who love the church see successful times.
- Church may your relationships be caring ones, and may there be wholeness for your people and successful times for all your families.
- I pray for all those I know in this family – may you have wholeness and success.
- On behalf of the Lord our Creator, I will seek the best for you, his / her church.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved