A Psalm of David
- I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will acclaim you to all who will listen.
- On my knees, I commit myself to you and I will praise you because your love is constant and dependable, and you promise to care for me always.
- You hear the requests which I put before you and you answer as soon as you hear them. You give me the strength I need.
- The leaders of all countries will thank you, Lord when they hear your declarations.
- They will applaud the actions of the Lord, for his / her greatness and integrity shine through.
- The Lord loves and cares for those who know they need help but distances himself / herself from those who think that they are always right.
- I have challenging problems in every area of life, but you will protect me from those who aim to see my downfall. You offer me your support and advice, giving me the strength and power, I need.
- You, Lord, will deliver your plans for my life – you will never stop loving me. Don’t give up on me because you made me, and I am your child.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved