A Psalm written by David as a prayer to the Lord when he was hiding in a cave to save his own life
- Lord, hear my shout – if you love me, please rescue me, I beg you!
- My heart pours out my fears and frustrations to you. Please listen to me.
- I am boxed in and only you can get me out. As I review my options, all of them are flawed.
- I have looked for help but everyone is focused on their own thing. No-one seems to care.
- Finally, I have remembered you and that all the best things come from you. Help me Lord.
- Hear my call for help – I no longer have the strength for anything else. Deal with my detractors before they overwhelm me.
- I will thank you when you rescue me from this prison, and your followers will join me to worship you, for you have been good to me.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved