A Psalm written by David
- Lord, hear my cry for help. You always stick by me and do the best thing. Please answer me.
- I know you could list out my mistakes as reasons for not helping but I know that you will support me.
- I feel pushed into a corner. I am down on my knees and the future looks black.
- My mind is dominated by anxieties that are destroying all my hope.
- I recall your care for me in the past – the amazing guidance and support you have given.
- I am on my knees praying for your help. Come be with me and I will soak up your presence like a dry sponge.
- Come now Lord, please. I need your help before I lose my mind. Its only you that keeps me going.
- Speak to me of your never-ending love each morning to awaken my faith in you. Please guide me because without you, I will be completely lost.
- I will grasp your arm and plead to be held. Extricate me from my fears.
- Give me directions for the route I should follow, my Creator and may your Spirit stay beside me until I am on familiar ground.
- Help me to hold it all together so that others will see what you have done. You never give up on me, so I plead with you to release me from this darkness.
- May your deep love silence my anxieties and eliminate my fears, for I am your follower.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved