A song of worship written by David
- I adore you, my Creator and my leader – I will speak highly of you to all who will listen, for all time.
- Every day I will acclaim who you are and will give you recognition as long as I live.
- The Lord is boundless and deserves our appreciation. There is no way to measure how immense he / she is.
- Let parents pass on to their children the stories of your masterly actions – let them speak of your strength.
- I will contemplate your wisdom and charisma, and your stunning miracles.
- Every mouth will have its own amazing story to tell; as for me, I will speak about your excellence.
- Everyone will share a personal story of your sensational kindness to them; their hearts will overflow with happiness as they remember your actions.
- The Lord’s heart is filled with unwavering love. He / she wants to help those who are suffering and forgive those who do wrong.
- The Lord does not have favourites but is good to everyone and pours out help on all he / she has created.
- Your actions speak for themselves, Lord – those who benefit will thank you and your watching followers will praise you.
- They will eulogise about the pleasure of working under your leadership and the sense of purpose in your organisation.
- They will tell stories of how you lead – your care, concern and amazing achievements.
- Your organisation will sustain and grow for ever, and you will lead many generations of followers.
The Lord only makes promises that he /she knows he / she will keep, and he / she keeps them with real generosity of spirit.
- The Lord helps those who have stumbled back up on their feet and shares the burden of those who are weighed down.
- We all keep our eyes on you in hope of your support and you ensure we have enough to eat.
- Every living thing looks to you for food and water and you open your storeroom to all in need.
- The Lord focuses on having good relationships filled with kindness.
- The Lord keeps close so he / she can help those with open and honest concerns.
- Those who show him / her respect can voice their heart’s desires and find them granted; they can demand help and he / she saves them.
- The Lord guards those who love him / her, but he / she confronts those who want to destroy.
- I will give the Lord the ovation he / she deserves. May everyone across the planet give him / her thanks – today and for all time.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved