- Acclaim the Lord.
It is good to get together and sing songs of worship to our Creator – it gives us real pleasure.
- The Lord is rescuing us and drawing us together to create his / her Church.
- Our Healer heals the hearts of those who have lost hope and cares for their hurts.
- Even though he / she has more followers than there are stars, he / she knows each one of us by name.
- Our Boss is amazing – he / she has strength to do anything and yet he / she understands each one of us in detail.
- The Lord helps those who ask for his / her help but brings justice on those who oppress and abuse.
- Let your hearts overflow with gratitude to the Lord; let the worship band lead you in songs of praise to our Creator.
- The sky is filled with the clouds he / she creates, and these bring rain to the earth, making plants grow in the fields and forests.
- This is how he / she provides food for the wild animals and so the parents can feed their young.
- He / she is not like us, he / she does not get excited by the power of a person or the strength of an animal.
- No, the Lord takes pleasure in those who love and respect him / her and who put their hope in his / her inexhaustible love.
- Church, let’s get together and remember our Lord. Let’s sing the praise of our Creator.
- He / she gives you his / her Spirit to strengthen you for his / her service and so your children may grow to love him / her too.
- He / she gives you his / her presence so that you live together in unity and he / she ensures that you have all you need to live.
- He / she cares for the world he / she created and its ever-changing patterns.
- He / she creates the beauty of winter by dropping falls of snow or thin layers of frost.
- Sometimes he / she turns it wild with storms of hailstones or biting winds and cold temperatures.
- But then he / she decides to change it all and milder weather and warm winds melt the ice.
- Church, he / she speaks to you so you can understand him / her, and he / she gives his / her Spirit so that you may live his / her way.
- These are his / her gifts to those who love him / her and choose to be his / her followers.
Acclaim the Lord.
© 2021 Andrew W. Kearns All Rights Reserved